Start a new topic

Can no longer sync w/my Walgreen's Account for the past 10 days

The tracker un-linked itself for some reason. I went through the steps but get an Internal Server Error when I get to the last part of the process. I contacted Striiv and they finally got back to me and said I'd have to contact Walgreen's - Which I did -  but they don't know anything At All!  I'm attaching a screen grab of the Error message.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.  And yes I DID reset the Tracker and App as well.

I have the same problem.  I get the same error message that Bobbi does.  It started a few weeks ago.  The error message says the date and time don't match the correct format.  This happens when I try to login to Walgreen's Rewards using the Striiv app on my phone.

Mike I contacted Walgreens and they or at least the Rep I spoke to didn't even understand or know about Striiv and the App. And I have a Walgreens tracker. So I was told they would call me back but they haven't. But Striiv DID SAY other people have reported the same problem. I also sent a Screen Grab of the error msg I get. I am going to have to get a Walgreens supervisor and "blast them out" on Twitter for not supporting their OWN brand of tracker.
Login or Signup to post a comment